My dad and I worked a bit on the supercub. We replaced the points, condenser, and did continuity checks on most of the electrical system. And finally, we got a spark going. Next we put in some fuel and tried to start it up, but unfortunately we had a fuel leak, and the gasket I replaced wasn’t enough… The gasket actually worked fine, but there is another leak somewhere. It is going to require taking the carb apart and cleaning it again. The cool thing, though, is that when I kick the kick-start pedal, it sounds like it is trying to start up now. It won’t be too much longer until it is running.